Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yankees Game

Here are some pictures from the Yankees game in the new stadium! We were in bleacher seats in the outfield which weren't half bad! The only downer was that they were right in the sun! I sat there for about an hour and I have a nice tan line from my shorts! (which I still have and it's been like 2 weeks!) Then I got up and walked around and went down to the field level to watch the game! I usually really like baseball games...but oh my gosh it was horrible!! The pitcher for the Yankees would stand there and hold the ball for like 4 minutes before he would pitch! It was like he was saying a prayer or something...so I couldn't take it anymore so I finally left and went shopping!!




























Back


Right


Middle


Left

































No comments:

Post a Comment