Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dinner Cruise

Last Friday all 3 New York programs went on a Dinner Dance Cruise around the island! It was pretty good, the food was good, and the veiws were amazing! it was so cool to see the city from the outsite, all lit up at night! We started out at Pier 51 at Chelsea Pier, and then we went down the Hudson, up the East River, back down the East River, over to the Statue of Liberty and then back up the Hudson. If you don't mind being on a slow moving boat for 3 hours I would recommend this! And the lights were really cool, but it got a little boring after a little while! Oh well!

Sorry they are blurry, they were taken on my phone and I got some on my camera but my camera does weird things at night with lights and goes even more blurry than these! But I will look and if there are better ones I will post them!



South Sea Port


Lady Liberty (sorry its blurry)







South Seaport




South Seaport




South Seaport (Again!!)




Brooklyn Bridge







Brooklyn Bridge







Brooklyn Bridge






No comments:

Post a Comment