Thursday, July 16, 2009

CLEANING!

Ok...so for those of you who know me...I hate to clean...but ya see...living here has proven to be a HUGE challenge for me.

Seem to be the only one that can clean! It's like they don't even care that there is enough hair on the floor that you could make a sweater out of it! Or that there is so much hair in the drains that THEY DON'T DRAIN...and then they are like...why is the sink not draining?? And...even though I spend 3 hours cleaning the room and bathroom (which I really hate...could barely do it when it was just mine)...5 minutes later there is hair on the SOAKING WET FLOOR (i don't know how china manages to get the floor sopping wet when she washes her damn face)...oh and not to meantion she washes her dirty underwear in the sink because she doesn't want to use the washers downstairs because she thinks they are filled with germs...oh and she doesn't think to clean because when she is at school someone comes into the dorms and cleans and when she is at home her mommy cleans ...


WELL YOU AREN'T AT SCHOOL AND YOU AREN'T AT HOME AND I AM NOT YOUR MOM!

My mom does it to when i am home but we aren't home! I learned to do it all on my own...so should you! And I also seem to be the only one who can take the garbage out...there have been 3 big trash bags sitting by the door for 2 weeks now and just yesterday china took them to the trash room down the flippin hall! Well...i think that does it for my venting! Now here are the pictures that I took while I was cleaning cause I just had to show you what I really mean and that I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!
I used 7 dry swiffer cloths, then I swept, 4 wet ones, and then 20 paper towels:
There are a lot of pictures but bare with me!!


After the dry cloths, sweeping, wet cloths and paper towels

after the dry cloths, sweeping, and wet cloths


the 1st glob of hair from the bathroom floor
(there were 3)


wet #1

wet #2




Room floor dry cloth #1




room floor dry cloth #2




room floor dry cloth #3


hair covered floor (i know its hard to see small but click and it will show up in the big one!)




base of the sink (covered in water and hair!)



in front of the toilet (wet and covered in hair!)




close up of back near the door



next to the sink and toilet (wet and covered with hair! seeing a pattern??)



front of the toilet




shower, shower curb & floor (wet and covered with hair! and no that is not from someone taking a shower it is from china just using the sink!! )


base of the sink



sink and toilet



in front of the toilet again



7 dry cloths



Hair clump #3



dry cloth #4


hair clump #2




dry cloth #5


dont have pictures of dry #6&7 or wet #3&4

No comments:

Post a Comment