Friday, July 24, 2009

Chuck Wicks....

Ok...so I was watching/listening to my itunes and the "All I Ever Wanted" video came on and OH MY GOSH....I don't think he could get any sexier...SERIOUSLY....the aviators, the basic tee with the perfect jeans, and when he's in his button down with it tucked in and all...GOOD LORD! it makes you want to be that girl in the video...(its like the perfect romance!) Plus he does a freakin cartwheel!! He is the All American, OH MY GOSH MARRY ME NOW GUY!! In that video and in "Stealing Cinderella" also...he makes me want to actually get married if it were to him (or at least someone like him!) I mean you look at him and he smiles...and your heart melts...he is perfect...he is gorgeous, he can sing, play the guitar, and he is a country boy...ahh! (I really hate Julianne)

And it got me thinking...call me crazy...that I know how I want my wedding pictures and my wedding video done...I want my video like All I Ever Wanted and I want my pictures like the ones in Stealing Cinderella! I know I am no where being married but wedding are just something I always think about!!

To add on to that...as I was walking home today I saw some sailors...which made me think...we all want the "Officer and a Gentleman" ending! (Just think...Chuck Wicks...in a sailor outfit...sweeping me off my feet and then serenading me!) Ahh...aren't dreams nice!! Gotta love a man in uniform!!






No comments:

Post a Comment